Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pathfinder RPG for My Birthday

Role-playing Game Pathfinder

Happy Birthday to Me!

A role-playing buddy surprised me with one of the best gifts ever. He gave me Pathfinder and the Bestiary!

GMing Pathfinder

Only way I can repay him is by GMing. Though, with my massive West End Games Jedi Campaign and a side campaign in Savage Worlds, I'm not sure when I'll be able to create a campaign in Pathfinder.

Creating Characters

I've started experimenting with characters. I'm liking the Gnome Bard or maybe a Half-Orc Cleric. However, a Half-Elf rogue/sorcerer would be flat out awesome.

Finding Time to Play

How will I find time to play? I have no idea, but I must!

2 comments:

  1. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! d&d dice sets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expertly made Roll 20 Tokens for various different themes by the Norse Foundry Art Team. Premium tokens for your online DND Roleplaying Game Mummy Roll 20 Tokens

    ReplyDelete